Data processing activities
Something we haven’t covered? Email us and we’ll get back to you!
We will process your data on the basis of legitimate interests.
We will only send you special offers, promotions and information of goods and events that may be of interest if you have consented to receive them.
You can choose to receive digital marketing communications, by ticking the opt-in box:
- Through our online sign up form when you visit our website,
- When filling in a physical consent form handed out during Casa Manolo events.
You can withdraw your consent at any time: if you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email communication or update your preferences by logging into your account.
Alternatively you can contact us in writing:
OTHER MARKETING ACTIVITIES
During closed Retail events organised by Casa Manolo we may take photographs.
These may be used for promotional activities, only with your express consent.
When you contact us to seek information, we will process your data on the basis of legitimate interests.
Our interest is to respond to your enquiry as efficiently as possible and to provide you with the requested information.
Depending on the nature of your enquiry, we may put you in direct contact with our customers or suppliers who we believe could provide more accurate and relevant answers.
The information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name, email address, IP addresses.
- References requested from third parties for credit control purposes.
When visit our official site www.casa-manolo.co.uk we may collect the following details:
- Your name, email address, IP addresses.
When you attend any of Casa Manolo events, we may:
- Take photographs to be used for promotional activities.
When you enter a Casa Manolo competition, we may collect:
- Your name and email address.
- Your delivery address and telephone number if we require to contact you to deliver the prize.
When you visit www.casa-manolo.co.uk website, we or third party providers of advertisements may also collect information regarding your visits. This may include where you are located geographically, how you were referred to us, your browser and device type, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms used. This information may be collected even if you do not take any action in our site.
Why we collect it
- To process the necessary and appropriate data for the purposes of administering our trading relationship.
- To increase our store of marketing images which may be used to promote Casa Manolo and its events.
How we may use your personal information
- To deal with your requests and enquiries;
- To contact you for reasons related to the provision of Casa Manolo goods and services;
- To notify you about Casa Manolo offers and events;
- To analyse visitor browsing and buying habits in order to continuously improve our Casa Manolo website and the products and services offered to our customers.
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities;
- For use in print and digital marketing materials;
- To contact you if you are successful when entering any of our competitions for prize draws;
- To contact you via a third party review company about your shopping and service experience.
We will only disclose your personal information to third party service providers if it is required to provide you with our goods and services.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of marketing or advertising.
Protecting your information
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
Our commitment to Children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect store or process this information knowingly.
Data retention: How long we hold your information for
We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which we have collected it.
Trade customers: We will retain your data for such time as you are in trading relationship with Casa Manolo. If you stop trading with Casa Manolo or your account is suspended for any other reason, your personal data may be retained on our system for a period of up to seven years.
Online customers: We will retain your data for such time as you are in trading relationship with Casa Manolo
At any time you may amend or delete any personal data that we hold, or request us to do so.
Customers attending Casa Manolo closed events:
We will store images indefinitely unless a request is made to remove them for our archives. Photographs used in print cannot be removed.
We will store any personal data to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. accidents investigation).
At any time, you may request us to amend or delete any personal data that we hold.
If we receive your data through a competition entry, we will retain it for as long as is necessary to administer the competition.
You have the following rights under data protection legislation:
- To access a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- To object to processing of your personal data that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- To prevent processing for direct marketing;
- To object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- In certain circumstances, to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed;
Finding out what information Casa Manolo holds about you
This Policy applies only to information we collect, process and use through the Systems and Services. This Policy does not apply to information that we collect through other channels, such as information that we collect offline, from other websites or from emails you send us.
If you have concerns about any changes and/or no longer wish for us to retain your personal data in line with GDPR you may cancel your account by emailing us at email@example.com
Key words used in this document are “personal information” or “personal data” which relates to information used to either directly or indirectly identify an individual, either from that information alone or from that information combined with other information Casa Manolo has access about that individual.
Our Commitment to You
Casa Manolo is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of your personal information in order to comply with data protection legislation (e. g. General Data Protection Regulation in Europe Union), we will specifically seek prior explicit consent to the particular processing (e. g. automated individual decision-making) of special categories of personal data.
If personal information is provided, everything will be kept in accordance with this policy which details how we collect, use, disclose, process and protect any information that you give us when you use our products and services whether that be in store at our restaurants or via online at our website https://www.casa-manolo.co.uk/
Type of Information Collected
Information you might provide to us or upload: including and any other information you provide us:
FULL NAMES, DATE OF BIRTH, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, HOME NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, FEEDBACK, POSTAL ADDRESS, PHOTOS, GEOGRAPHIC INDICATORS
We may also collect other types of information which are not directly or indirectly linked to an individual and which is aggregated, anonymised or de-identified.
After you register on the Platform, we may collect information from the Cookies set by us with other information received from you. The provision of your data via Cookies is voluntary except for those Cookies that we place on your device because we need them for the performance of our Platform and our services.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Our Platform uses: “session cookies” which are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Platform and “persistent cookies” which remain on your device for much longer until you manually delete it (how long the Cookie remains will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific Cookie and your browser settings).
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies transmit information about you and your use of the Platform, such as your browser type, search preferences, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. With the exception of an identifier Cookie that we associate with registered accounts to prevent fraud by members of the Platform, Cookies link to certain unique information that you entered at time of registration or on your profile, but this is not linked to your name.
How Cookies are used?
1. Enabling authentication using Cookies allows us determine whether or not you’ve signed in to the Platform and to keep you signed in during visits as you access different pages.
2. Enabling security using Cookies enables and supports security features, prevents fraud, and protects your data from unauthorised access.
3. Using Cookies to provides tailored preferences and features allowing personalised content such as showing you your recent search activity.
4. Cookies deliver, evaluate and improve advertising, such as by using information about you to provide relevant advertising both on and off the Platform.
Opting Out of Cookies
You can control, manage and/or delete cookies via your browser settings however, cookies are necessary for us to provide the services you use and you cannot opt out of these on the Platform. You are able to disable placement of some (but not all) Cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies, though this may worsen your user experience. For further information please go to the following website AboutCookies.org.
Related Documents / References
• ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/
• GDPR website : https://gdpr-info.eu/
• Cookie Information https://www.aboutcookies.org/